Directions for use:
1. To open Child Safety Cap: without squeezing the ridged area, rotate cap anti-clockwise until it stops. Using thumb and finger, firmly squeeze the 2 ridged areas at the base of the cap and rotate until it is removed.
2. Clean off particle matter with a brush and flush the toilet.
3. Position bottle under the rim and squeeze - be sure to cover the rim surface and allow liquid to cover the sides of the bowl.
4. For best results use brush to distribute the product around the bowl.
5. Leave product in the bowl for 10 minutes before flushing the toilet.
6. Good ventilation during use is recommended.